Subject: Phone-Free Schools | Estonia
From: "Lizzie Hacking" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2024 15:36:20 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  Good afternoon

I am contacting you on behalf of Yondr <https://www.overyondr.com/press> , 
the pioneer of phone-free spaces since 2014. Over the last decade, the Yondr 
programme has empowered millions of students with a phone-free education 
across 27 countries and all 50 US states and was awarded the American 
Consortium For Equity in Education in 2023.

I read with interest that the Health Minister was looking to limit 
smartphone use in schools. We are increasingly working at a government-level 
across Europe, with announcements to come across different countries over 
the next few months.

It would be great to arrange a meeting to discuss the conversations we are 
having with other legislators, and how this could have a positive impact on 
students in Estonia.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Lizzie

  <https://lh7-rt.googleusercontent.com/docsz/AD_4nXcCNWtZntVJKJa50Cs43T5USCuY0Md1Rqwl87acnBDypnhHatrEtBdGSd6BdzwULcSpSFrvKkzre7E8B4G1r_JgbDAH_M92CMB4mrP2bQ1MlSFXtS3FJy9XhrS5hl2JFUsOxHB8UpeOjw58vDiz0fP66l0?key=viRQQnY2qZu0bwMlKtkvgQ>

LIZZIE HACKING

Strategic Advisor

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>